Noones has an amazing customer support team and a virtual assistant Noones' Bot to provide immediate assistance for all sorts of questions.
What is Noones' Bot?
Noones' Bot is Noones’ support chatbot. It’s located in Noones’ Messenger, and it’s there to help you with any questions you may have. You can find it if you click on Support chat in your Messenger.
What can Noones' Bot do?
Noones' Bot can help you find answers to your questions regarding Noones. Whether your question is about trading, disputes, or simply related to account issues, Noones' Bot is a great resource. If you have a specific question on how to use Noones functions, Noones' Bot can also help you. It’s quick, efficient, and best of all there are no wait times.
What do I do if Noones' Bot doesn’t understand my question?
If you type a question or phrase and Noones' Bot doesn’t understand, we recommend that you rephrase the question in simpler terms. If your question can’t be answered Noones' Bot will help you submit a ticket to the Support team.
How do I use Noones' Bot?
You can use Noones' Bot by following the steps below:
1. Click on:
- Messenger button and find Support chat on the top of the chats list.
- Or, if you want to reach support from our help center, you need to click on the green Support button.
2. Noones' Bot will greet you and present several common topics you may need assistance with such as:
- Account Access
3. Type in a short, direct question or choose one of the options listed.
Noones' Bot will either find the best answer or lead you through a series of steps or questions to help you find a solution. Choose the best answer that is applicable to your issue or question.
The best part about Noones' Bot is that it’s intuitive, so it will suggest topics to you as you type. We recommend keeping the language simple and easy to understand.
4. If you don’t find what you are looking for, Noones' Bot will gather some additional information and send it along to the support team.
How do I file a support ticket with Noones' Bot?
Noones' Bot will offer relevant options based on your conversation. When you need to contact the Support team you can click on the “Contact Support” option.
Depending on your conversation Noones' Bot may already know how to direct your issue. When additional information is needed Noones' Bot will ask a series of questions starting like this:
1. You will have 8 options to choose from. Choose the option that is most suitable for your question:
2. From there, you will be taken through a series of prompts where you can further specify your question or issue by clicking on the most appropriate option.
3. You may be asked for your Transaction ID(s). You can either provide the Transaction ID or type skip if you don’t have it.
4. Depending on your selection, Noones' Bot may ask you for the wallet address of the sender or receiver. You can type skip if you don’t have it.
5. Noones' Bot may also ask you for the amount of the transaction. You can type skip if you don’t know.
6. Noones' Bot will always ask you for a detailed description of your question or issue so it can send it to Noones’s support team.
7. Noones' Bot will finally ask you for your email address so it can provide you with updates as your issue gets solved.
8. Noones' Bot will ask you for optional feedback. We ask that you provide feedback to help us improve!
9. Once you provide feedback, Noones' Bot will ask if you need further help. At this point, you can ask any other questions you may have.
Note: Noones support will never contact you outside of email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Be aware there are fake support emails that may impersonate Noones. These fake emails may even try to trick you into providing personal account details over social media. Read more about how to keep your information secure in our security guide.