If you come across an offer that is suspicious or in clear violation of our Terms of Service, report it immediately.
1. On the offer page, click Report a problem.
The Report a problem dialogue box appears.
2. Choose a report type, write a detailed description in the Description field, and click Report.
- Outside escrow — The vendor hints to complete a deal outside Noones escrow.
- Bad offer terms — Offer terms are confusing or contradictory.
- Obvious scam — Anything that clearly violates common sense and our Terms of Service.
- Negotiation — The offer owner is asking to have a deal with a price different from the one mentioned in the offer details.
Your report has been submitted.
Here are some safety tips to help you protect your funds.