Cryptocurrency trades are not always instant and the duration of the trade depends on several factors such as:
- Payment method - Some payment methods take more time than others due to the time needed for the payment to be processed or any verifications that may be needed between the buyer and the seller.
- Seller's Availability - Although offers are published and active, the seller may not always be online.
- Offer terms and instructions - Some sellers have specific conditions and steps for you to follow which may take some time.
Actions to speed up your trade:
- Read the terms of the chosen seller before starting a trade - Go through the terms carefully to ensure that the deal matches your needs.
- Chat directly with the seller - Cryptocurrency sellers will often reply to inquiries directly, saving both of your time.
- Choose offers from sellers who are online - The seller's "last seen" online status is shown under the seller’s name.
Here are some tips on buying cryptocurrency to improve your experience on our platform.