When you sign up for a Noones account, you get a free wallet and a Bitcoin address where you can send and receive Bitcoin. This address is a combination of numbers and letters (both uppercase and lowercase) in no apparent sequence.
This address never expires, so just copy it and use it to receive Bitcoin from other wallets or Bitcoin ATMs.
When receiving or depositing from an external wallet address, it will go straight into your wallet but it’s not always instant. This is because Bitcoin transactions are non-reversible and the Bitcoin network needs to confirm the transaction at least 2 times before the Bitcoin is released into your Noones wallet. Once the Bitcoin is sent, you should get a notification saying “incoming Bitcoin at 0 confirmations” or "Unconfirmed". When that count reaches 2, you should see your Bitcoin in your Noones wallet. This can take anywhere from 20 minutes to a couple of hours depending on how busy the Bitcoin network is.
To deposit Bitcoin to your Noones wallet:
- Log in to your Noones account and click Wallet
- Look for Bitcoin (BTC) currency under Assets and click RECEIVE
- From there, you can copy your Bitcoin wallet address or use the QR code
- Enter your Noones wallet address into the app, website, or ATM. If you have scanned the QR-code, your wallet address appears on the screen of the app or ATM automatically
- Confirm sending Bitcoin to your Noones wallet.
Warning: Make sure that you are sending Bitcoin and not any other cryptocurrency (Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, etc.). Such transactions can result in a loss of your funds.
- Make sure you have enough funds in the sending wallet or ATM. Be aware of the minimum BTC transaction amount
- Remember that the person sending the Bitcoin will bear the transaction fee. Usually, the amount you send, the amount you will be charged as a network fee, and the total amount deducted from your wallet are clearly shown to you before you confirm the Bitcoin transfer