Enabling Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) can greatly enhance your account security. We recommend using Authy as it's more secure.
To set up 2FA with Authy follow the steps below:
- Download the Authy app
- Login to your Noones account on a different device
- Hover over your username on the top right corner of the page and click Settings from the menu
- On the settings menu, click Security
- On the security page, under Two-factor authentication (2FA) settings, choose Authy
- Click Activate now and a QR code appears
- Scan the QR code with your phone by using the Authy app. A 6-digit code will appear on the app or you can copy the code for manual setup
- Enter the 6-digit code into the field next to the QR code. Your code will be automatically submitted once you input the code
- Once your code is automatically submitted, a menu will appear
- To verify that 2FA via Twilio Authy is turned on, make sure it says Activated
- For more security, check all the toggles under the Enable 2FA column
- When all toggles are blue, you’re done! 2FA via Authy is set up
To troubleshoot 2FA with Authy, visit our help center page.