In this guide, we'll teach you how to buy your first cryptocurrency from Noones in three simple steps. If you want to create your own offer, please see our article on creating offers.
Step 1: Setting up search requirements
- Create an account or log in to your Noones account
- Hover over the Buy arrow, and click your preferred cryptocurrency to show the page with offers to buy cryptocurrency.
Tip: Using your phone? Click the hamburger icon and choose one of the options from the list that appears.
- Click Show All or Any Payment Method field and select your preferred payment method to buy crypto on the dialog box that appears.
- Alternatively, click View offers for all payment options to see the list of all payment methods available.
- Click Any Currency and select your currency from the list. Enter the amount you want to trade in the Any Amount field.
- You can leave the Any amount field empty if you do not have any specific amount in mind.
- Select your country from the Location list.
- Click SEARCH FOR OFFERS. The offer list is updated according to your search requirements.
Step 2: Finding an offer
- Browse through the list of offers — The list begins with offers that have:
- Sellers with the best rating and reputation.
- Sellers who are the most active on the platform and are ready for instant trade.
- The most profitable margin.
- Check the tags and labels for additional information about an offer. When you find an offer you like, click Buy to show the Offer Page.
Note: Your trade hasn’t started yet, at this point.
- Study all details of the offer such as:
- Buying limits — is the offered amount neither too low nor too high?
- Seller’s rate — does it look profitable for you?
- Time limit — will you manage to execute the payment within this timeframe?
- Offer terms — is the seller requesting additional documents or having specific requests as part of the trade procedure?
- Enter the amount you are ready to trade in the traditional currency field or cryptocurrency field. Click BUY NOW.
You can click Take a Tour to receive a walk-through of the process in case you have any questions or doubts.
Note: At the moment when the trade starts, the cryptocurrency rate is fixed and will not fluctuate.
Step 3: Trading
- Discuss the necessary details with your partner using our trade chat and follow their instructions carefully.
- Make the payment.
- After making the payment, click the I have paid button.
- When the Self Declaration dialog box appears, click Yes, I have paid.
- The seller releases the crypto from the trade escrow — The trade is completed successfully and the crypto will be available in your Noones wallet.
- You can always cancel the trade by clicking the Cancel button, but do not do this if you've already made the payment. Instead,
- Click the Dispute button for any trouble or disagreement to invite our moderators to investigate the case.
- After the seller of cryptocurrency has released funds from the trade escrow, consider leaving feedback. This helps other traders to understand who they are dealing with.
- You can click Add Username to your contacts to add a user to your Trade Partners list and to quickly trade with them in the future — This will help you to create your own trading community with users you trust.
- If you need a public receipt of the transaction, click Public receipt at the bottom of the page.