Signing up for a Noones account comes with a free wallet that enables you to send Bitcoin to both internal and external wallets.
To send Bitcoin from your Noones wallet:
- Log in to your Noones account and click Wallet
- Look for Bitcoin (BTC) currency and click Send
- Enter the recipient’s Bitcoin address into the Receiver field, or if you’re sending BTC to another Noones user, you can enter their username. Indicate the Bitcoin amount in the Amount field and click Continue
- Select the desired speed for the send-out operation in the Fee section: "express" or "at cost"
- Express: fast and more expensive; we pay higher network fees for miners and prioritize transaction processing on the platform.
- At cost: standard and cheap; we use standard network fees and don’t hurry up the transaction.
- Double-check the receiver’s Bitcoin address (or username) and the amount you are about to send. If you have enabled 2FA for sending Bitcoin, enter your 2FA one-time password into the 2FA Code field and click Send
You will be redirected to the Wallet page once the bitcoin has been sent out.
Note: To ensure a successful transaction status, you can go to the History/All operations tab and check your last outgoing transaction. If you made a transaction to a non-Noones wallet, read our article on how to check the transaction status for such transfers.