You can sell cryptocurrency and get paid using 400+ payment methods. Here's how you can find buyers by browsing existing offers on Noones.
Step 1: Setting up search requirements
- Create an account or log in to your Noones account
- Hover over the Sell arrow, and click your preferred cryptocurrency to show the page with offers to buy cryptocurrency.
Tip: Using your phone? Click the hamburger icon and choose one of the options from the list that appears.
- Click Show All or Any payment method field and select your preferred payment method to sell crypto on the dialog box that appears.
- Alternatively, click View offers for all payment options to see the list of all payment methods available.
- Click Any currency and select your currency from the list. Enter the amount you want to trade in the Any amount field.
- You can leave the Any amount field empty if you do not have any specific amount in mind.
- Select your country from the Location list.
- Click SEARCH FOR OFFERS. The offer list is updated according to your search requirements.
Step 2: Finding an offer
- Browse through the list of offers — The list begins with offers that have:
- Buyers with the best rating and reputation.
- Buyers who are the most active on the platform and are ready for instant trade.
- The most profitable margin.
- Check the tags and labels for additional information about an offer. When you find an offer you like, click Sell to show the Offer Page.
Note: Your trade hasn’t started yet, at this point.
- Study all details of the offer such as:
- Selling limits — is the offered amount neither too low nor too high?
- Buyer’s rate — does it look profitable for you?
- Offer terms — is the buyer requesting additional documents or having specific requests as part of the trade procedure?
- Noones fee — this fee depends on the payment method you choose.
- Enter the amount you are ready to trade in the traditional currency field or cryptocurrency field. Click SELL NOW.
- In a dialog box that appears, click I understand the risk, proceed to sell.
- A new caution dialog box appears. Confirm reading the warning by clicking I understand.
- Then the Trade chat page appears.
- When the trade starts, the cryptocurrency rate is fixed and will not fluctuate.
- Cryptocurrency is moved from your personal Noones wallet to the trade’s secure escrow.
Step 3: Trading
- Discuss the necessary details with your partner using our trade chat and follow their instructions carefully.
- Once your trade partner has made the payment, click Release.
- Double-check if the amount sent to you is correct. Confirm sending crypto to the buyer by clicking Release in a dialog box that appears.
- You release crypto from the trade escrow to buyer's Noones wallet. At this point, the trade is completed successfully.
- After a successful trade, consider leaving feedback to your trade partner. This helps other traders to understand who they are dealing with.
- You can click Add Username to your contacts to add a user to your Trade Partners list and to quickly trade with them in the future — This will help you to create your own trading community with users you trust.
- If you need a public receipt of the BTC transaction, click Public receipt on the bottom of the page.
Warning: Some users are required to verify their identity to sell cryptocurrency.
Check our rules for selling cryptocurrency for more information. In case you want to buy crypto, see the following guide. If you want to create your own offer, please see our article on creating offers.