As a buyer, you sometimes may not be able to start a trade with specific sellers for some reason and get the following message:
"You do not meet the requirements set by the vendor", "Offer not found" and more.
This is not a technical error — This happens as the offer owners may set the following restrictions for their potential trade partners:
- Verification of phone, email, ID
- Visibility only for users marked as "trusted"
- A minimum of successful trades required
- A limit for the amount of money a new account is able to trade
- Geographical blocks for certain countries
- Proxy/VPN limitations
- User has blocked you due to any personal reasons