Address verification is an important part of our verification process. It provides you with even more possibilities on our platform. Here is a guide on how to go through this process.
Before you begin, make sure you have successfully passed our ID verification.
Step 1 Reach a certain trading volume or sending volume
- Proof of Address verification will become available after reaching certain amount of the trading volume or a sending volume.
- Proceed to the suggested PoA verification page when the conditions for the KYC upgrade are met.
Step 2 Insert Your Details
- Fill in the fields on the address verification form.
|Country of Your Residence||Select your current country of residence.|
|Type of Proof of Address Document||Select the type of document you are submitting.||Accepted documents: utility bill, bank statement, credit card statement.|
|Region/State||Select your current state or region of residence.|
|City||Your city of residence.||As shown in your document.|
|Address Line 1||Enter your address.||As shown in your document.|
|Address Line 2||Continue your address.||This is optional.|
|Postal Code||Your postal code.||As shown in your document.|
Click Start address verification.
- The Address verification page will appear.
Tip: To see examples of good proofs of address, click Show examples.
Step 3 Upload Proof of Address
Click Upload files. Upload the document you selected.
Note: Remember to submit a proof of address that is less than 3 months old. If you do submit an older document, you will have to restart the verification process.
After choosing the file click Continue. If you want to choose another file, click Upload files and retry.
You’ll be notified about your application in just a few minutes (5-10min)! Check your notification inbox if your application has been approved or declined. You can also check your email inbox.
What if I don't own property or the utility bill is not in my name?
If you don't own property and the utility bills at your residency are not in your name, you can provide the following information:
- A utility bill under your family name OR a utility bill showing that you pay the bill or reside at the residence (if you don't own your property and cannot provide a utility bill, you can ask your landlord or family include your name on the bill)
- Registration certificate where all individuals living at the property are named
These documents must be from the past 3 months. No older documents will be accepted.
Please keep in mind that we cannot guarantee submitted documents will be accepted.
- There is a lifetime limit of 5 verification attempts for each user.
- If you have not received an answer within 24 hours, it means that your document is going through manual verification. Manual verification may take more than 2 days (2-7 days).
- All bank statements must be personal.
In case of any questions or issues, please contact our support.