Video verification is an additional identity check that may be requested by our compliance department. Here's a step-by-step guide:
Note: Video verification isn’t mandatory and won’t affect your trading experience. It must be done only if requested.
1. Log in to your Noones account, hover over your username located on the upper right of the page and click Settings.
2. On the Verification progress list, click Verify Video.
3. The Video Verification section will then appear. After reading the instructions, click Upload video.
4. To upload an existing video, click the computer icon. To record a video, click the camera icon.
Note: Make sure you allow access to your microphone and camera.
5. Once the file is selected or the video is recorded, click Upload.
A confirmation message will then appear confirming your submission.
Tip: To upload another video instead of the submitted one, click Upload different video.
Check out more information on the account verification topic here.