Although unfortunate, you can close your account on Noones if you intend to. In this guide, we will teach you how to do so. For legal and compliance purposes, Noones is required to keep all records and trading histories of all our users both current and past.
To close your Noones account
- Hover over your username on the top right of the page and click Settings from the context menu that appears.
- The Settings page will appear and on the menu on the left, click Security.
- Under the Close account section, click Close account.
Then, the Request to close account dialog box will appear.
- Select one of the pre-defined reasons or select Other and type your own reason for account deactivation and click Send request.
A confirmation email will be sent to your inbox from email@example.com.
- Open the email and click Close Account.
The request is added to our queue and the moderators will review it before arriving at a decision. If the request is declined, the moderator will provide a reason via email. We request your patience as this is a time-consuming process.
Warning: If after submitting your request you still have trading activity, wallet balance, or active disputes, your request will be rejected.
Reach out to our support team with any additional questions or if you require additional information.