If the Bitcoin sent to your Noones wallet isn’t showing up on your balance, it doesn’t mean that your funds are lost. Here's what you can do:
- Make sure that the funds were sent to the correct wallet address. If they were sent from an online wallet, check the transaction history. If they were sent from an ATM, check the transaction history and the receipt
- If the recipient’s wallet address matches your wallet address, go to Step 2
- If sent to an incorrect address, the only way to get the crypto back is by asking the recipient to send them back. Visit this page for more information about it.
- Check the transaction status on Blockcypher.com or Blockchain.com
- If you see less than 2 confirmations, give the transaction some more time to be processed (this can take up to 24 hours)
- If you see 2 or more confirmations, go to Step 3
- Check your wallet page for notifications and our Twitter feed for any announcements
Note: Don't worry! If the sender has entered the correct recipient's wallet address, your funds will be recovered.