I want to change my password:
If you know your current password and can access your account, you can reset your password right from your account security settings. To change your password while logged into your Noones account on the website:
- Hover over your username at the top right corner of the page and click Settings from the menu that appears.
- On the Settings page, click Security
- On the Change password section, complete the following fields:
|Current||Enter your current password||If you don't remember your current password, follow this steps instead.|
|Enter a new password||Enter a new password||
Your new password must:
It would be better if your new password will contain:
|Verify password||Re-enter the new password||The password should be the same as entered in the previous field.|
- Click Change password; Once completed, you'll be logged out of the website (including the app) and any other active sessions you're using.
- You'll also receive an email from email@example.com confirming your password change, and you'll need to log in again with your new password.
I forgot my password:
If you forgot your password and can't sign in to your Noones account, follow these steps to reset and request a new password:
- Click Log in button on the home page
- Click “Forgot password?”
- Enter your phone number or email address and then click Request new password
See our security guide for additional information on improving your account's safety.