Bitcoin price vary on every cryptocurrency exchange. The Bitcoin price equation on Noones lets you update the price in your offer.
Bitcoin price equation is an opportunity to update the price in your Noones offer with the price fluctuations of Bitcoin from a specific exchange platform. This is an option to choose a rate from any other Bitcoin exchanges and use it for your sell or buy offer. To use the price equation, see our guide.
Noones offers bitcoin rate which is the average ask price between the following sources:
In advanced mode Noones offers you a list of these exchange platforms:
- Coinbase Pro
Here is the selection of price points:
- Ask — The ask price is the current lowest price that a bitcoin seller is willing to accept from a buyer.
- Bid — The bid price is the current highest price that a bitcoin buyer is willing to pay to a seller.
- 24 high — The highest bitcoin price of all completed trades on the exchange platform during the last 24 hours.
- 24 low — The lowest bitcoin price of all completed trades during the last 24 hours.
- Average — The average bitcoin price of all completed trades for the last 24 hours.
- Last — The price of the latest completed trade according to the exchange platform selected.
Note: The choice of available price points may vary depending on the rate source you choose.