Trade status determines the progress of your trades and you can view them from your user dashboard when logged in to your account.
These are the eight statuses your trade could possibly have:
- Active funded – the trade has started and the seller's crypto are safely held in the escrow
- Paid – the crypto buyer made a payment and clicked the Paid button
- Expired – every trade has a payment window for a buyer to make a payment. If the buyer failed to mark the trade as paid, the payment window expires. This means the system automatically cancelled the trade.
- Cancelled – the buyer or the seller cancelled the trade
- Dispute Open – the buyer or the seller opened a dispute
- Successful – the crypto seller released the funds from the escrow, which will automatically go to the crypto buyer’s wallet
- Awarded seller – the dispute took place and the funds was awarded to the crypto seller
- Awarded buyer – the dispute took place and the funds was awarded to the crypto buyer