Noones Help Center
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- I sent Bitcoin from my Noones wallet to an external wallet but it's been over 24 hours and not yet received
Send your transaction ID to our support team and we would be happy to take a look.
- How do I send Bitcoin from my Noones wallet to an external wallet?
Just head to your Noones wallet, tap “send”, enter the desired amount and the receiving BTC address.
- I can't log in to my account due to a 2FA issue
We ran into some 2FA issues when we first launched, but those have been resolved. We recommend trying again and contacting support if you’re still running into issues.
- I deposited BTC into my Noones wallet but no trace of it in the wallet. Transaction is confirmed on the Blockchain as well.
If you sent BTC to your Noones wallet but it hasn’t arrived yet, double check the transaction confirmations on the blockchain. If it’s been confirmed, reach out to our support team with the blockchain transaction ID and we’ll take a look.
- I made payment to my trade partner but they are not responding. I filed a dispute and I’m waiting for a moderator
Don’t worry! While you’re waiting for the moderator, your funds are safe in escrow. It may take a day or two to get resolved but our team is on it 💪
- I’m not able to verify my ID after several attempts
Please make sure the photo of the document you’re uploading is clear and taken in a well lighted area. Your photo, name, and all other text must be legible.
As a reminder, we don’t accept ID documents that have already been uploaded on another account.
- Why is my wallet balance different from my top-right corner balance?
This could happen because of issues with pending send-out or deposit transactions. We’re working hard to resolve this and prevent it from happening again in the future. Please create a support ticket with the related transaction ID and we’ll take a look.
- How do I get a wallet address?
Make sure you’ve verified your ID, and then head to your Noones wallet. From there, when you click “receive” you’ll see your wallet address. If you’re still running into trouble finding your wallet address, contact our support team.
- The BTC I sent from another platform is not showing up on my Noones account
Our team resolved this issue! If you’re still running into this problem, reach out to our support team and we’ll take a closer look.
- The feedback I transferred from another platform is not reflecting on my Noones account
If the feedback you transferred is not appearing on Noones, please reach out to our support team and we’ll help you get it sorted.
- How can I sign-up without an invitation link?
Sign-ups are open—no invitation needed! Create your account here.
- When can other countries access Noones?
While we don’t have any timelines, you can always see what countries are not able to use Noones at this time here.
- I’m not receiving 2FA notifications thru email
We ran into some 2FA issues when we first launched but those have all been resolved! If you’re still not receiving 2FA notifications in your email, please reach out to our support team and we’ll get to the bottom of it.
- My referrals are not working
It can take a few days for referrals to show up in your Partner Dashboard.
- My 2FA verification is not working
If you’ve been running into issues setting up 2FA using Google Authenticator, head to Settings > Security and set up Google Authenticator again. If it’s still not working after that, reach out to our support team and we’ll walk you through a resolution.