Security deposits are a common practice often used to ensure the integrity of transactions and to facilitate a secure marketplace. In Noones, security deposits can be as low as 0.005 BTC.
- If you don’t have enough BTC in your account to cover the security deposit, your offer will not be activated.
- Your security deposit amount can be released not earlier than 7 days after your last trade.
- You can manage your security deposit from My Offers dashboard.
- Not all offers require a security deposit, it depends on payment method and sometimes on region.
Making a security deposit
1. Login to your Noones Account. You can navigate to My Offers from your Home dashboard, from menu on the left side or just hover over Home on the header menu and click My Offers.
2. At the top of My Offers list you will find Security deposit. Click Deposit.
3. Read the message carefully and click Deposit to confirm the transaction. A notification will then appear confirming that your BTC were deposited from your wallet to Noones secure escrow.
Note: You do not have to deposit BTC for each offer or payment method separately. Your deposit covers all offers.
Withdrawing security deposit
1. Login to your Noones account. Go to My Offers.
2. Above the My Offers list on the Security deposit dashboard, click Withdraw.
3. Read the message carefully and click Withdraw to confirm the transaction. A notification will then appear confirming that your BTC were deposited from your wallet to Noones secure escrow.
- You can withdraw your security deposit not earlier than seven days after your last trade. This includes successful and cancelled trades.