Tether (USDT) Wallet
How Can I Check the Status of My Ethereum (ETH), Tether (USDT) and USD Coin (USDC) Transaction?
Ethereum, Tether, and USD Coin transactions on Noones externally rarely fail but you can always check if your transactions went through.
When you send ETH, USDT, or USDC from one wallet to another, you can check the status of the transaction through Etherscan for ETH and USDC, Ethereum-based Tether (ERC-20), and Tronscan for Tron-based USDT (TRC-20). Check out the steps below to get started:
Each transaction has a transaction ID (also known as a transaction hash). The IDs are alphanumeric characters and look something like this:
To find your transaction ID in your Noones wallet:
- Log in to your Noones account and head to your wallet.
- Click on "ALL OPERATIONS" to see your full transaction history.
- Once you find the transaction you’re looking for, copy the transaction ID.
Once you have the transaction ID:
- Head over to Etherscan.io or Tronscan.org
- Paste the transaction ID
- From there, you can track your transaction. It usually takes 12 confirmations (it can take up to 30 on some platforms) for your transaction to complete, so hang tight!
For more information on sending USDT, take a look at this article.
Receiving or Depositing Tether (USDT)
If you are looking to securely deposit and receive Tether (USDT) on Noones, read our guide on how to do it in three simple steps:
- Log in to your Noones account and head to the Wallet page.
- Look for Tether (USDT) currency under Assets and click Receive.
- Choose Tron (TRC-20) or Ethereum (ERC-20) network.
- From there, you can copy your Tether wallet address or use the QR code. Please make sure the amount you’ll be receiving is worth more than the fee!
Sending or Withdrawing Tether (USDT)
Sending Tether (USDT) from your Noones wallet is so easy. Check out the step-by-step procedure on how to send and withdraw USDT.
- Log in to your Noones account and head to the Wallet page.
- Look for Tether (USDT) currency under Assets and click SEND.
- Enter the recipient’s Tether address into SEND TO field, or if you’re sending USDT to another Noones user, you can enter their username by clicking NOONES USER. Indicate the Tether amount in the AMOUNT TO SEND field and click Continue.
- Double-check the receiver’s Tether address (or username) and the amount you are about to send. If you have enabled 2FA for sending crypto, enter your 2FA one-time password into the 2FA Code field and click Send.
Notes: After USDT is sent, the transaction needs 12 confirmations on the blockchain to be successful. You can check out the status of the transaction through Etherscan (for Ethereum USDT) here and Tronscan (for Tron USDT) here. Just grab the transaction ID from your Noones wallet here and enter it into Etherscan or Tronscan to track.
Tether (USDT) FAQs
Tether (USDT) is a stablecoin that is pegged to the American dollar (USD). A single unit of USDT is supposed to be equal to 1 USD.
Noones provides an option to convert your Bitcoin to USDT to protect your funds from any market fluctuations. Learn more about our BTC to USDT converter in our Help Center.What is Tether?Tether (USDT) is a stablecoin that is worth around 1 USD. The rate can fluctuate a bit, but it's a 1:1 representation of 1 US dollar on the Tether blockchain.Who can trade USDT on Noones?All users can trade and convert USDT with a verified email address and phone number. However, depending on your country, you may need to verify your address to sell USDT.
For a full list of the verification status needed for USDT transactions, please visit this article.What are the fees for converting USDT?For the full breakdown of USDT fees, check on this article.Can my USDT transaction be cancelled or reversed?Unfortunately, transactions on the blockchain can’t be cancelled or reversed. For more information, check out this article.What is the minimum USDT amount I can sell, buy, or convert?With Noones, the minimum amount you can buy, sell, and convert is 10 USDT.How can I buy or sell USDT?
You can buy or sell USDT the same way as you would buy or sell Bitcoin in the marketplace!How do I get a USDT wallet address?
Noones does its best to give users the option to save on fees for USDT transactions, that's why TRON (TRC-20) Network was added.
Transaction fees on the blockchain can get expensive and are sometimes unpredictable. These fees are called Network fees and do not go to Noones. They go to the blockchain networks to make sure your funds are safe.
Luckily, the fees in the TRC-20 Network are lower than the fees in older blockchains (such as Bitcoin and Ethereum).
What USDT does Noones support?
For USDT (Tether USD) we allow two send-out options from your Noones Wallet: Ethereum (ERC-20 USDT) and TRON (TRC-20 USDT).
What are the fees associated with TRON USDT send-outs?
Network fees are $0 when you send TRON-based USDT from your Noones Wallet. However, you will have to pay the Noones Wallet fee. Check out this article for more information on our fees.
Which network does my wallet/exchange accept?
Typically you can see that in the ‘Receive’ or ‘Deposit’ screen within your wallet. Look for either Ethereum (ERC20) USDT or TRON (TRC20) USDT. If you are given a deposit address, you can easily spot the Ethereum address by the ‘0x’ in the beginning, while TRON addresses start with a capital ‘T’.
Note: Make sure your wallet/exchange supports USDT transfers. Please never withdraw money directly to ICO addresses or services not designed to accept USDT.
What if I want to send USDT to another Noones user?
You can still send funds to another Noones Wallet by using a Noones username or wallet address. There is no network fee for internal transfers (please see information about limits here).
I want to withdraw the funds to my own wallet, what software should I use?
Your funds are safe in your Noones Wallet, but if you want to keep USDT in your own wallet, you can find the software for your desktop or mobile device here:
Why won’t my transaction go through?
Make sure you copied the address correctly. Keep in mind that addresses are case-sensitive. Also, make sure your address is either Ethereum USDT (starts with ‘0x’) or TRON USDT (starts with ‘T’).
If you’re still running into issues, feel free to reach out to our support team.